- GAGAN Transmissions Pvt. Ltd. (GTPL), established in 1998, is an ISO 9001-2015 certified organization involved in manufacturing of Power and Distribution Transformers to meet the needs of public utilities and private industrial sectors.
- GTPL commits itself to maintain a quality system that ensures quality products and services to total satisfaction of the customer.
- GTPL has a valid Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Licence to manufacture ISI marked Star Rated
Energy Efficient Transformers.
- GTPL’s manufacturing facility located at C-145,146 Focal Point Patiala is fully equipped with complete testing and manufacturing facilities to manufacture Power Transformers up to 10 MVA (66KV Class),Solar Duty Transformers, Furnace Duty Transformers and Special Purpose Transformers as per requirements of IS1180, IS2026, IEC standards. We are already supplying Transformers to Punjab State Power Corporation Limited, Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam,
Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited,
Dakshinanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited & reputed Industrial consumers.
- GTPL is amongst the few approved vendors of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited for the supply of Transformers to various housing/residential projects.
- GTPL is also on the approved vendor list of Tata Projects Limited. We are proud to announce that we have supplied Transformers of various ratings for the India’s most prestigious Rope Way Project Dharamshala (H.P.) wherein we have supplied ESTER oil filled K rated Transformers.
- GAGAN Make Transformers are also on the approved list of Military Engineer Services (MES).
- GTPL has established in house Testing and Design facilities which are fully backed up by professionally qualified technocrats. We have state of the art infrastructure to take care of production of transformers up to 10000 K VA as well as to provide after sales and service to our valuable clients.
- GTPL’s works have been appraised by The National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC), a Government of India enterprise, for the Qualitative Capacity up to 2500 KVA (for Distribution Transformers) and 10000 KVA (for Power Transformers).
- GTPL’s Distribution and Power Transformers of rating up to 10 MVA have been installed in the Grid system of various State Electricity Boards/Corporations/Housing Societies/Industrial Projects.
- GTPL caters to the requirements of Distribution and Power Transformers of various State Electricity Boards/ Corporations as well as of private customers which include industries, hotels, hospitals, rice shellers, various colonizers, Solar Plants, Steel Mills etc.